Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Have you ever had a magic moment on a trip that so moved you, you knew you'd remember it forever? Hidden Travel shows you how to experience more such moments anywhere. While most travel guide books reveal sights that matter to others, Hidden Travel teaches you how to find what matters to you, on trips around the world or just around the corner.
It's about using travel to get enough distance from your ordinary life to realize just how extraordinary it is. In so doing, you'll also discover more more meaning, adventure, relationships, purpose, happiness, creativity, or whatever you want more of in life.
Through stories, insights, and exercises from 40 years of travel to over 50 countries, you'll learn how to:
- Experience a more meaningful kind of travel many long for but few find.
- Discover the best places to visit and how to find hidden wonder anywhere.
- Turn your trip into a learning laboratory to try new interests, personas and bucket list adventures.
- Grow your confidence in safe yet exciting ways.
- Turn hard times on a trip into peak moments..
- Volunteer on a trip in a way that helps rather than hurts.
- Plan and pack better by leaving behind unhelpful physical and emotional baggage.
- Experience more magic moments for you and others anywhere.
- End any trip well by practicing this one secret.
- Apply your trip to your life so each day at home feels like an adventure.
Whether you're a beginner or are into adventure, family, slow, or sustainable travel or just wanting a better vacation, this book offers a different approach to travel and life. It works for road trips, international adventures, or even when you can't travel.
With short sections and inspiring travel photography, this book makes the perfect gift for you or that special traveler who desires a better way to travel and a more adventurous way to live.